Travel and Visa

  • Passport & Visa
  • ¬†Every person entering Canada must have a valid passport and/or identification card. You may need a Visa depending of your country of origin. Please contact the¬† Canadian embassy or Consulate nearest to your home for further information. The Congress Office can issue, upon request, an official letter of invitation. Please apply to the local organizers with your passport number and details: Contact To request a visa invitation letter, please email Andrew Blaber at with the following information:
  • Name: Your name as it appears on your passport
  • Mailing address: Your mailing address including country of residence
  • Citizen of: Your country of citizenship
  • Passport number: Your passport number
  • Passport expiration date: Your passport expiration date
  • Submission number: The number of the submission you will be presenting at CinC
  • Family member names & addresses: The full names of any family members travelling with you